Adaptive working memory strategy training in early Alzheimer's disease: randomised controlled trial
vol. 210 no. 1 61-66
- Received January 27, 2016.
- Revision received April 30, 2016.
- Accepted May 8, 2016.
- Published online 4 January 2017.
Copyright & Usage
© The Royal College of Psychiatrists 2017. This is an open access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) licence.
- J. D. Huntley⇑,
- A. Hampshire,
- D. Bor,
- A. Owen and
- R. J. Howard
- J. D. Huntley, PhD, Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience, King's College London, London, UK; A. Hampshire, PhD, Division of Brain Sciences, Imperial College London, London, UK; D. Bor, PhD, Sackler Centre for Consciousness Science, University of Sussex, Brighton; A. Owen, PhD, Brain and Mind Institute, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario, Canada; R. J. Howard, MD, Division of Psychiatry, University College London, London, UK
- Correspondence: J. D. Huntley, Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience, King's College London, De Crespigny Park, London SE5 8AF, UK. Email:
Declaration of interest